Applications to the Apprenticeship Program:
- Application Day is the first Tuesday of each month from March thru September of each year. Applications will be taken from 10:00am to noon.
- We will not take applications for the months of October thru March.
- You will not need to bring anything that day with you
- You will have 10 days from the application day to get the following into the Illinois Laborers’ Joint Apprenticeship Training Program.
- Copy of: Valid Drivers’ License, Highschool Diploma or GED, Military Records, Highschool and/or College Transcripts.
- The next step will be a test, there is a $20.00 Fee at the time of the test. The test will take approximatly, 1-3 hours.
- The final step will consist of an interview with a coorinator from the ILJAPTC and a representative of Laborers’ Local Union 393.
You will need to Contact the Training Center Directly to ask questions and/or update any information. 217-773-2741. You can access their website from our Home Page.